We connect capital to social and environmental good
Traditional philanthropic and government organizations alone cannot adequately fund solutions to pressing community and global challenges, such as those the United Nations’ Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) seeks to address. Finding solutions requires innovation to align the interests and goals of the public, social and private sectors.
Through innovation in finance, we help our clients bridge the gap between private capital and social and environmental needs focused on lasting change.
Innovative finance solutions require buy-in from multiple stakeholders. We work with our clients to bridge the knowledge and communication gap that exists between finance, community providers, governments, and public and private markets.
Examples of impact financial solutions
- Community Equity Funds
- Opportunity zone funding incorporating social and/or environmental impact services
- Outcomes-based financing projects (pay-for-success, pay-for-performance, etc.)
OUR PARTNERS INCLUDE
How we help
We bridge the gap between traditional mainstream finance and impact in underserved communities.
We develop scalable high impact financeable projects and educate communities about the requirements and preferences of finance.
We develop data analytics to accurately measure risk and return of impact investments to scale.
We help drive systemic change through policy and thought leadership.
How we are different
- Our approach is rooted in the needs of underserved communities.
- Our staff has expertise in the public and private sectors in finance, community development, strategic growth, research, data analysis, and policy.
- We design human-centered tailored solutions for our partners.
- We actively engage with all stakeholders.
- We value relationships and approach our work with humility.
- We dig in with extensive due diligence on interventions and programs. We understand how to interpret research and apply it to our work.
- We bring policy expertise and impact finance together to help our clients achieve their impact vision.
View Impact Finance team
MD, Impact Finance
Katherine Klem Gaztambide
Manager, Impact Finance